Tuesday, May 23, 2017

LaTeX issue :(

Stress!! During the time when I want to start Gung Ho doing my writing, my LaTeX compiler got this one issue. It was so sudden, no warning, no configuration was changed by me; hence, no idea what was wrong. The problem is when I want to compile my file from DVI to PS to PDF.

The first stage of compilation from the editor to DVI, works great. DVI to PS also works well. But the problem is only when want to convert PS to PDF. I realised that ps2pdf converter uses ghostscript which I think was automatically updated to a new version on my PC. The problem is, the TeX editor still configured to find the ghostscript executeable file from the old path (I don't know why they just don't fix the path everytime they update the version). Spent a couple of days just to solve this. :(

0 comments: