Sunday, December 20, 2009

10 more days before Jan.

Tonight after 12am only 10 days left before we gonna enter the new day, new year 2010. For this new entry, I wanna try to type all I wanna to express in English. That was what I did with her for the whole week, try to improve our English. The reason is, she wanna help me to face my mock teaching which was done last Thursday, and in the same time, me helping her coz her lecturer did mentioned in her class, all of us must speak in English whenever we are in IIUM. Thus, regardless our broken vocab and grammar, both of us just give it a try, and by hook or by crook it seems quite fun and also very funny ;)

Besides, we planned to go for further study abroad, my age already reached a quarter of hundred, and still not so good in English, :'( .. walla~ not so old meh, still young what!
Somehow, when I speaks in English, I cant be as humorous as I am when I speaks in Malay. Just wondering, what may happen when I’m doing my teaching in the future in English, will I gonna be a serious lecturer? Aiyo, I don’t wanna tat to happen, need to avoid from being a very mind-numbing lecturer, coz even me myself much prefer lecturer tat can teach and can create wonderful environment in class with hilarious words, and totally don’t like very gloomy class.

The rational of me writing my entry in English is because I wanna limit my writing this time, there are too many things have come up in my mind rite now, and I dun wanna to talk bout that, it would make me feel very2 miserable. Hurmmm, I think it is time for me to take a sleep. Goodbye Sunday, meet u again next week in UM! and sorry sayang, cant accompany u again for aerobics every Sunday after this.

0 comments: